Lord of beauty, thine the splendor,

Lord of beauty, thine the splendor,
shown in earth and sky and sea

God has blessed me with

God has blessed me with
Dave & Megan

Psalm 29:2

Psalm 29:2
Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
Stationery Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Caleb had a bad seizure yesterday, his blood count is very low. Paul has the flu and Lisa is at the hospital for who knows how long- Please remember to pray for them all day long, they really need it.

2 comments:

♥ Amy said...

I've been praying. Her testimony never ceases to amaze me.

Must be last night's post isn't showing up for you. It's nice to know you missed me. :)

I just posted again for tonight. You'll love it!

Anne M Adams said...

They said she will probably be there for 10 more days. He has a fever. I just got done praying for them. Anytime throughout my day that I feel unhappy or upset about something, all I have to do is think of them and I become very thankful for whatever I may be doing.