Lord of beauty, thine the splendor,

Lord of beauty, thine the splendor,
shown in earth and sky and sea

God has blessed me with

God has blessed me with
Dave & Megan

Psalm 29:2

Psalm 29:2
Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
Stationery Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Trying to get the snowman pic for our Christmas card lol


OOPS
ENOUGH MOM
Now I am comfy lol MERRY CHRISTMAS




HI




Maybe if I cry she will stop this

Humoring me!
How do I get this thing off????

This is for my Florida relative's HI Uncle Al, Aunt Linda, Paul, Lisa & Caleb



3 comments:

♥Liz♥ said...

hahaha She is SO cute! I Love all her faces. I think I like the outside one best. (: It is very unique. hehe

MeMa said...

I love them all. How will you choose????

♥ Amy said...

Oh my, I laughed through all of them. That "oops" shot is hilarious!

I lost your email with our old computer, and I couldn't remember your blog address. I can't find the instructions for the right click thing again, but I googled "Disable right click on blog" and there were quite a few tutorials. You just have to insert a code somewhere. I know your mom, especially, was worried about the kids' faces being on the internet. I figured that's just an extra precaution.