Lord of beauty, thine the splendor,

Lord of beauty, thine the splendor,
shown in earth and sky and sea

God has blessed me with

God has blessed me with
Dave & Megan

Psalm 29:2

Psalm 29:2
Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
Stationery Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Megan's 9 month check up

She weighed in at 19.4lbs and is 28" tall :-) She had one shot. What does a 9 month old do with the bandaid they put on her leg?? that's right... eat it lol





4 comments:

♥Liz♥ said...

hehehe I LOVE the first one!!! The face she is making VERY funny!

♥Liz♥ said...

HI! My dad finally got internet on papa's computer and I logged him on to your blog with my username so he at uncle tony's desk reading it. He just started laughing. He saw the picture of Megan eating the bandaid. (: He is going to have fun with the computer. (:

Anne M Adams said...

thats good. I set up an email account for him. I will add him on my blog list. his email is tonysenecal@yahoo.com
you can show him how to log on and get his email or I will when I come over.

MeMa said...

she so cute no matter what she is doing!!!