Lord of beauty, thine the splendor,

Lord of beauty, thine the splendor,
shown in earth and sky and sea

God has blessed me with

God has blessed me with
Dave & Megan

Psalm 29:2

Psalm 29:2
Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
Stationery Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, June 18, 2010

My funny girl


Me; Megan, Did you beep?
Megan; Yes
Me; What do you say?
Megan; BANG
Me; LOL... then, no say excuse me... I guess once you laugh out loud the instruction you give afterward isn't heard!

5 comments:

♥ Amy said...

Too cute.

Caleb just figured it out and announces his each time now. "Mommy, beep!!" I always laugh! He'll figure out the "excuse me" soon enough, but for now I love his hilarious giggle at his "accomplishment!"

Anne M Adams said...

well I know Dave & I dont say BANG after so Mema must have taught her that lol :-)

♥elisabeth joy♥ said...

haha That is funny.☺ I definatly agree with Grama being the teacher. ;) All of us are to appropriate to do anything like that. lol

Dizzie Lizzie

Mendi... said...

Anne~

Thanks for your recent comment. I am blessed and humbled that you follow our family blog and that you find encouragement therein. God is so very good and I live only by His grace.

Mendi

MeMa said...

Well, I don't usually take the time to read other people's comments, but I guess I should!!! No, I don't say bang either, but if any of you know Megan, she is one of a kind, and if she says you should say Bang, then so be it. And I think the word bang came from her cousins house!!! lol Love, Mema