Lord of beauty, thine the splendor,

Lord of beauty, thine the splendor,
shown in earth and sky and sea

God has blessed me with

God has blessed me with
Dave & Megan

Psalm 29:2

Psalm 29:2
Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
Stationery Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Some new pictures for Papa


Dave made Megan & I this bench for bath time, so Mommy doesn't have to sit or kneel on the floor :-) we used it yesterday and it worked real well. Wasn't that thoughtful.












































































2 comments:

♥ Amy said...

Not just for Papa! We've been waiting all week for an update. The kids will enjoy these in the morning.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amy. I love to see this. I am glad that I can once again see the pictures. and video's. God Bless