Lord of beauty, thine the splendor,

Lord of beauty, thine the splendor,
shown in earth and sky and sea

God has blessed me with

God has blessed me with
Dave & Megan

Psalm 29:2

Psalm 29:2
Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
Stationery Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, October 26, 2008





So this is the only post I have felt like putting on here... I love Dave and hate that he did this. My heart is broken. We are going for counselling to see if we can work out our problems. We start Wednesday. I hate the thought of blabbing our problems to someone, but I am just to full of Pride.
Proverbs 29:23A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit. believe me when I say I have been brought low this past week.
I just want to thank God, Mom & Kathy for all the support you have been to Megan & I all week. I love you


Psalm 19:14Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Ephesians 1:7In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

2 comments:

MeMa said...

Only God knows how to heal your heart, Anne. Go to Him and listen, no matter how hard it is. You are a very special lady, and I love you with all my heart. This has been a tough week, and I am in awe of how strong you are. Call if you need me. Love, Mom

♥ Amy said...

We're praying for you. Mom's right on both counts. You are very special and God can heal your heart. Love, Amy