Lord of beauty, thine the splendor,

Lord of beauty, thine the splendor,
shown in earth and sky and sea

God has blessed me with

God has blessed me with
Dave & Megan

Psalm 29:2

Psalm 29:2
Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
Stationery Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Been busy...



















Our waterline busted and you would think that would be a bad thing- but for Megan & I it was fun :-) cause we got to stay home on a Tuesday morning and relax, take a lot of pictures and just have some fun!! Now Dave might tell this story a little different lol then yesterday we had Lea & Livi at work with us for a few hours. Lea got to do some of my painting & I got to play with the girls. Megan also received a bag of books from one of our customers and I have been trying to get a picture of her in front of her bookcase with one of the books. So here are some pics of the last couple of days.

3 comments:

♥Liz♥ said...

I've been waiting for forever for you to post again. I like it when you post lots of pictures. I still have that one pic of Megan on my desk top. (the one of her between the flower pots). I've had 6 people ask me whose baby that is. (: I still think she wants to come over and visit. Pretty soon she isn't going to know who I am. lol I love you all,
Love Dizzie Lizzie

Anne M Adams said...

I know, we have been so busy- maybe saturday we will get a chance to leave early, any plans on sat?

♥Liz♥ said...

No, I don't think so. Except to sleep in maybe.(: